Did you know?
In 2016, when major events are excluded, the average U.S. electricity customer was without power for 112 minutes and experienced one outage. When major events are included, the numbers increase by 138 minutes without power and 0.3 outage occurrences to a total of 250 minutes and 1.3 outages.
- About GDT
- All Homepage Blocks
- Blog Style Listing Example
- Common Shortcodes
- Create Your Own Homepage
- Default Page – Full Width
- Default Page Style
- Get In Touch
- Main Home
- Main Home Full Width
- Modern Listing Example
- Terms & Conditions
- Timeline Listing Style
- The Best Bike for On and Off-Road Transportation (Even if You Know Nothing About Bike Styles)
- Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Each US State’s Knife Laws. Are California Knife Laws the Toughest?
- What Is Bushcraft? Your Complete Guide to Becoming a Bushman
- How to Stay Safe During a Tornado?
- Dam Safety 101: Learn the Best Practices You Must Know Now
- How to Choose the Perfect Rucking Backpack?
- What Urban EDC Essentials Should You Carry?
- 9 Best Canned Food Choices to Always Keep in the Pantry
- Survival Garden: Learn to Grow the Best Food Now
- Top 4 Battery Operated Heater Choices Available Now