Did you know?
In 2016, when major events are excluded, the average U.S. electricity customer was without power for 112 minutes and experienced one outage. When major events are included, the numbers increase by 138 minutes without power and 0.3 outage occurrences to a total of 250 minutes and 1.3 outages.
- Rucking: Your Guide to Survival Fitness
- Mastering Your Attitude: Adopt the Mindset for Living Off the Grid
- Steps to Take for Dealing with a Mid-Winter Power Outages
- Non-Electric Heaters: Stay Warm When the Grid Goes Down
- Altoids Survival Kit 101: How to Build the Best Kit
- Your Guide to Hatching Chicken Eggs
- Best Survival Kit You Can Buy Right Now
- Seriously, What Killed My Chickens???
- Chicken Predators: Know Who They Are & How to Protect Your Chickens
- Top 14 Gifts for Preppers in Grid Down Scenarios